Favourite lesbian couples on tv - 2014
Naya Rivera and her tongue between her teeth when she laughs.
MUTUALIZES MACBOOK GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here. This macbook was originally going to be given away a few months ago but i changed blogs and kinda forgot about it as i had other giveaways running. I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life. Our family is pretty well off so none of us need to sell it for money. It was mine for a while and is in great condition and will be reformatted so nothing is on it. :)
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. A winner will be chosen using a generator and then I will message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- MacBook pro
- Original box
- Charger cable
- keyboard cover (blue)
- 32gb USB stick
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
Santana talking to Rachel in the “Opening Night” promo
Three weeks ago, my friend Joe lost his father to a long battle with cancer. Earlier this week, Joe’s mother got in a fatal car accident which resulted in her death. Joe is a senior in high school and most of his money was already going towards paying bills for his family. Unfortunately, now he has no more close family and has the responsibility of paying for the funerals for both of his parents.
I know most of you probably won’t be able to help, but I knew it couldn’t hurt to spread the word. My school and community are trying to come together to raise money to help him out with the funeral expenses.
If there is any chance you are able to make any sort of financial donation to helping him out, please contact me on my personal blog for more information. Something like a $10-20 donation could help tremendously, but please remember that even the smallest amounts (even $1 if that’s all you can do) will be greatly appreciated.
Even if you can’t donate money, it would be wonderful if you could spread the word. Prayers and positive vibes sent his way could also be a great help. This is a tragic thing for someone at his age to be going through. Please do anything you can to help whether it’s donations, spreading the word, or prayers for him.